WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd
The term ‘Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN 98 610 009 553, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual terms and conditions relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Last updated 19 January 2016.
Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd
1. We respect your privacy
1.1. Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1.2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
2.1. Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
2.3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
4.1. Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
4.2. Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
5.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
5.2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
5.3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd, www.monopolycollective.com.au, www.mc-re.com.au, its customers or third parties.
5.4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
5.5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
6.1. Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Level 5, Suite 503, 76-80 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10.1. When you visit our website When you come to our website (www.monopolycollective.com.au; www.mc-re.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10.4. Third party sites Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Monopoly Collective Real Estate Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Last updated 19 January 2016.